Your Dream melodica

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy
    Participant

We are in the process of designing a new pro melodica.

what would be your dream melodica?
    what features would you like in one?
    what are the common issues?

It would be great to get input so that we can create one amazing instrument!

thanks in advance music lovers!

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi Jimmy,

Welcome to the forum. Say before I offer my idea of the perfect melodica, can you tell me a little bit more about yourself? Do you work for one of the big music companies? Suzuki, Yamaha, or Hohner? Are you a start-up or custom builder?

I have what I think are some great ideas for the ultimate blues melodica. However, I think it would be helpful to know who I am speaking with before sharing. Maybe you could take a few minute and fill out your Melodica World profile or tell us about yourself.

Regards,

Lowboy

Kevin
    Participant

I second Lowboy here Jimmy. At least give us some parameters. Are you willing to work in wood,metal or alternate materials besides the ABS plastic? Are you willing to go with individual reeds or merely using the reed plates that are already available from a supplier? If you are one of the established companies and just want to snazz-up your existing line that’s quite a bit different from someone who’s starting from scratch and willing to experiment?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button