Suzuki MIDI Melodion

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Alan Brinton
    Participant

Oops.

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Shannon, oops, just re-read my post, did not mean your sound was any less, to clarify, I chose the compressor for a specific tone. I originally used this compressor on loan from a friend to use on our recording “Snow Samba” on my Hohner Solist. I liked what it could do and I wanted one for myself. These units were selling for about $900.00 in the US, a lot of money for a limitter/Compressor pedal. My comment should have read, “you can find one for a lot less that will work for you, and not “sound”. My apologies if it sounded awkward.
    Melodica-Me

Shannon M
    Participant

MM,

Didn’t sound awkward, and I took no offense. Just thought that maybe you had a better idea for the sound I wanted, but then you left that topic and went back to the pedals. I was hoping you knew of a great $50 rig to make my melodica sound like a B3! 8^P

I am not sure if I am interpreting that website correctly, but it appears the midi melodica may have only been produced that one year. Somewhere I read (maybe here) that only 600 were made, so that would fit. Looking at Japanese auctions from the last couple of years, they don’t appear too expensive, just not very common. If anyone sees one for sale, I would appreciate a heads-up.

Thanks,

Shannon

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Shannon, the serial number on the Midi Melodion I have is 00671 so I must have one of the last ones made.

Here is a rotary speaker pedal for under $50.00 never heard of it for $38 bucks it worth a shot in the dark.
    http://www.tomtop.com/aroma-are3-roto-engine-rotary-speaker-simulator-mini-single-electric-guitar-effect-pedal-with-true-bypass-i1550.html?currency=USD&lang=en&aid=gpla&gclid=CjwKEAiA__C1BRDqyJOQ8_Tq230SJABWBSxnwlFQjwuNEgZNhPGtvsWxDwlx_pkw9NYQrXaQKyCD5BoCNy7w_wcB

jazzman1945
    Participant

Melodica-Me, the question : does Integrated   in this model the breath control?

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Hello Jazzman, yes you can control with the mouth piece, vibrato, soft and hard attack. You can also shut the breath controller off and use it as a normal midi controller. The Monsters of Melodica will be releasing a new video in September using the Midi Melodion with a Ferofish B4000 midi module for a Hammond organ sound. I also used it on some classic synthesizer effects as well. The one I purchased was never used and it works great.
    Hope this answers your question.
    Thanks
    Melodica-Me

jazzman1945
    Participant

Thank you , Melodica -Me, Waiting for video eagerly!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button