Russian Bayanita available on Shop Goodwill

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Jim R.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jim R
    Participant

Follow the link: https://shopgoodwill.com/item/163403107
    It looks isometric, in a Russian way.

Daren
    Keymaster

Wow, very interesting model. No doubt @melodica-me is aware of this?

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Daren you know me so well, Yes I am on that one looking to add it to the International Melodica Museum for all to enjoy.
    Melodica-Me

Jim R
    Participant

Melodica Me, did you win the auction? I hope so.

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Unfortunately I was out bid by my friend Luis Carillo from Melodica Gallery, we were talking about it a couple minutes right after the auction ended. We usually are bidding for the same Melodicas. I just purchased a couple of Tombo Piano Horn from him in Mexico City, Luckily my sister is currently there and he gave them to her to bring to me in the US so I saved on shipping.
    Melodica-Me

Daren
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear that Oscar, and congratulations @Luis-melodico !

I see it went for $902 – I’m not surprised, considering its rarity. No doubt we’ll soon hear what it sounds like 🙂

Here’s some pics from the auction:

russian button melodica
    russian button melodica
    russian accordina - button accrodion style melodica

Melodica-Me
    Participant

fortunately I will be seeing the Bayanita in the next few days as its coming my way and then I will be shipping it to Mexico City for Luis due to shipping issues with the seller :). I am sure Luis will do a video. They are rare and unfortunately for me I have bid on (2) before this one and have lost (3) now :(. At least it went to another collector.

Melodica-Me

Jim R
    Participant

Not to change subjects here but today I see there are two Hammond melodicas on ShopGoodwill. Good bidding!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button