Any word on Ballone Burini Vibrandoneon

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jerry Ballard
    Participant

Has anyone who’s contacted Ballone Burini about their Vibrandoneon received any updates as to features, availability or pricing?

Quetscher
    Participant

I’m sorry, I haven’t heard any news…

Melodica-Me
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone else has seen any more information regarding the New Vibrandoneon by Ballone Burini, But today I went on the Ballone Burini site and the picture of the Vibrandoneon has been removed. Although the announcement say “Coming soon” is still up. is this a bad sign or a good one???
    Melodica-Me
    Monsters of Melodica

Quetscher
    Participant

I wrote to Ballone Burini quite a long time ago to get information about the development of the new Vibrandoneon and submit our wish list but never got an answer. Second I wrote to Guido Tononi who developed the Vibrandoneon – he wrote back and promised to take our wishes into account. At the same time he complained a little about Ballone Burini because everything takes such a long time. So I’d take it as a bad sign – just remember that they had their COMING SOON on the complete Ballone Burini site for more than two years! On the other hand I’m hoping for the wonder…

Melodica-Me
    Participant

I emailed Riccardo Taddel earlier this morning, who endorses Ballone Burini and plays the Eolina, asking if he has heard any news? hopefully he may have heard something to share, We had emailed back and fourth a couple of months ago since he is hoping to get one as well.
    Melodica-Me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button