Hello and welcome to the forum, Bruno!
I have seen those models sold on a german website. From the photos and from what they write there are some differences:
1. The back case is made of anodized aluminium (I’m sorry I don’t know what the Pro37V.2 case is made of, Alan says in his review it is metal but I don’t know which sort of metal; maybe it’s aluminium, too). Available colours are blue, red or copper.
2. You get a black instead of a white tube and not only one but two mouthpieces (wow!)
3. The reeds are the same as in the Pro37V.2.
4. The case looks more than the Hammond melodion case and is coloured, too.
5. The price is 299,-€ instead of 225,-€ for the Pro37V.2; the copper colouered model even costs 379,-€ (I have no idea why).
All in all this seems to be no better version of the Pro37V.2, just a different design and a serial number (again wow!). If you have read Troy’s and Alan’s reviews of the Pro37V.2 there should be no reason to prefer that special model to the Suzuki M-37C.