Seeking EOI Hohner Pro 36, Piano 36, Hohner 26 and 27 plus more…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Adam Tombs
    Participant

Hi all,

Seeking to thin my menagerie down so the following are up for grabs. I would much prefer to sell them here to people who love them than on Ebay. Please ask for more information and pics by emailing djididjidi at hotmail dot com

Shipping from Australia at buyers expense, that way it ships as you desire.

I am not seeking to make a fortune here, hoping to recoup my $ is all.

All items come with original cases Except for one piano 27 plastic.

Hohner Pro 36, not a perfect specimen but very playable. Slight leaks that I have not tried to correct. Middle C reed repaired by professional accordion mechanic. Trumpet style mouthpiece

Hohner Piano 36 older model in great condition no leaks, plays great but has a repair I made to where the mouthpiece goes in. Repair is epoxy resin and stronger than they were originally made.You could sand it and paint the repair black if you wanted to fix this cosmetically.

Hohner 26 and 27. I have two in metal casing and two in plastic. All German made, metal 27 is well out of tune lol good condition and assorted mouthpieces etc

Hohner push button models alto, soprano and student. Good to excellent condition. Some minor paint damage.All come with mouthpieces etc.

Hohner 20 plastic made in Germany. Unusual little bugger. Good to great condition but smells a little like a Greek coffee shop. Hints of tobacco and strong Greek coffee.

Suzuki M36 pictures are on this site. Looks and plays like new. Hairline crack near mouthpiece hole. I need to squint to see it.

Yamaha P32 pictures on this site. Very good condition.

Think that is it for now. Not going to give the melodica thing away, just giving the ‘vintage’ thing away and looking to buy new Yamaha down the track.

Will consider bundling deals for more than one item.

All offers considered.

Thanks

Adam

Shannon M
    Participant

Does the pro 36 have individual reeds or reed plates? would be interested if individual reeds. Please send particulars to shannonmcgee61 at Gmail dot com.

Regards,

Shannon

Adam Tombs
    Participant

Hi Shannon, yes, The Professional has the individual ‘Accordion’ reeds. Actually, they are accordion ‘like’ reeds, because I had a repair done by an accordion doctor and the difference between the standard and the accordion reeds is quite dramatic. Accordion reeds are considerably larger. I will send you some pictures and discuss in greater detail. This is a difficult decision for me to get rid of it but I know it will go to a good home if it goes to someone on this forum.

Please allow me some time to send you the info. Will correspond tomorrow.

Ofir
    Participant

Adam, did you get my email from yesterday?
    Ofir

Adam Tombs
    Participant

Hi

All inquiries have been answered and thank you to all for the interest. I am finding this process quite interesting and have to harden my heart to the reality that I don’t need to get rid of all these beauties but it’s probably a good idea to do so in the interests of progression. Let the dice fall where they may and if I end up keeping some due to lack of interest then so be it.

I will however withdraw the Piano 36 from sale as it has too much sentimental value for me to let go…..

Adam Tombs
    Participant

Update

Pro36 has been sold and I am happy it is going to a good home.

Yamaha P32 is sold pending funds, also to a very good home.

Thanks

Adam

Adam Tombs
    Participant

Yamaha P32 sold and off to a loving home. Please bear with me while I organise packing and postage. I live a long way from anywhere in a remote location, everything takes longer up in the Northwest of Western Australia.

Thanks

Adam

Ofir
    Participant

As long as there’s a tracking number, so we can hit ‘refresh’ 20 times a day.. 🙂

Adam Tombs
    Participant

Hi all, all items no longer for sale.

Thanks

Adam

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button