Replacing Tube – Angel Melodyhorn AM-32K3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Erin Weinstock
    Participant

First off I’d like to say thank you for letting me join this forum, I was beginning to wonder with the pending period.

The other day I was lucky enough to find in a Goodwill an Angel Melodyhorn AM-32K3, and I believe I might have picked it up for under half what it should have cost ( $15 ). No one in the store knew what it was but me.

It plays but the high notes require a lot more air than the rest. Reed problem?

The tube works but there are small cracks in it. I’d like to order a replacement tube from Amazon but haven’t a clue if what they are offering is the right size for my model. Could someone point me in the direction of a fitting replacement? ( Also replacement case. Mine will not snap shut. )

Other things how old is this model? It looks very similar to the first Melodica I ever played in school back at the dawn of the 90’s. Sadly, I can not remember who made that one or it’s model ID. The net serves up no back information on the Melodyhorn AM-32K3 except what appears in this forum.

Daren
    Keymaster

Hi Erin, I don’t have a Melodyhorn, but Alan said the mouthpiece was interchangeable with the Yamaha Pianica, so probably best to order one of those, or one that is said to fit the Pianica.

Read article here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button