New Video, Mio Cugino “Oscar” featuring Guido Tononi and Oscar Verdugo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Melodica-Me
    Participant

A Tononi-Verdugo Project

Sorry for the cut and paste

Italian Jazz Musician, Guido Tononi, composer, and inventor of the Vibrandoneon, joins American Jazz musician, Oscar Verdugo, composer, and inventor of the Diamanté Wind Vox, on this recording of a composition by Guido Tononi, Mio Cugino “Oscar” (translation) My Cousin “Oscar” which he composed for his longtime friend and collogue. Oscar Verdugo considers Guido Tononi as his mentor and inspiration to build instruments to the highest standard. Guido Tononi performs on His Original Vibrandoneon Prototype and Oscar Verdugo performs on His Ballone Burini Vibrandoneon P-37 and His own Diamanté Wind Vox Symphonico.

Melodica-Me

Daren
    Keymaster

Congratulations Oscar, what an exciting collaboration! Melodica pioneers 🙂

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Thanks Daren, it was cool working with Guido. How is the new project coming along
    Oscar

Lowboy
    Participant

Hello Oscar.

Your best work to date. Congratulation to you and Guido Tononi on a stunning collaboration between two of the giants in the world of melodicas.

Regards,

Lowboy

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Hey Lowboy, good to hear from you. Thank you for the kind words. Guido and I are planning a studio session in Italy in the fall to do a couple more tracks. Should be a lot of fun.

Lowboy
    Participant

Very exciting. What an opportunity!

Regards,

Lowboy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button