About Suzuki M37

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Boyet Irabon
    Participant

Hello, everyone.

I’m Boyet and I just entered this amazing world of melodicas. I play keyboards but I have zero knowledge/skill in reed instruments. I’ve already read some topics here and learned a handful of things (thank you!).

I already have a locally-available student melodica, and just this morning, I bought a used Suzuki M37. It was a great deal.

I really want to open the thing to clean the inside a little and to tune some reeds but I find it daunting. I am searching online but I cannot find any thorough information about it.

So I have questions because I am pretty sure that most of you own, have owned, or have experienced opening this model.

1. Is opening Suzuki M37 just like opening the other standard melodicas around? Do I have to take any specific notes on how to deal with specific parts?

2. Are the information on “cleaning/giving a bath” topics in the General Discussion applicable to Suzuki M37?

3. What is the difference between Suzuki M37 and M37c? Because when I search M37, only M37c informations are found.

Also, if you have links to where I can learn more about this model, kindly share them to me.

Thank you very much!

Larry Shone
    Participant

Have you tried posting this on the facebook group of this site?

Daren
    Keymaster

I haven’t opened one for years, but it will be like a standard melodica for tuning and cleaning. The screws will be in different places!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button