Dance For Arvasu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tom Teasley
    Participant

Another rather new track and video from my new CD, “Dream of India”. I’m also playing all percussion including udu, riqq, doumbek and more. I’m attempting to mix some lydian lines with some quartal Herbie inspired licks. Peace Out, Tom

Quetscher
    Participant

That’s great!

Tom Teasley
    Participant

Thanks,Quetscher!

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Tom, excellent recording. Keep them coming.
    Melodica-Me

Tom Teasley
    Participant

Thanks, M-M. What a great resource this site is. We should try to have a melodica hang sometime. Maybe in realtime or Google Hangout. Thanks for all of your information you pass out! – T

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Thanks Tom, and a real-time would be cool. What part of the planet are you on, I am in Hacienda heights A hop and Scotch away from LOs Angeles.

Melodica-Me

Lowboy
    Participant

Tom,

I thoroughly enjoyed that tune. Great recording and playing. Nice sound from the Suzuki. Interesting playing position. I will have to give that a try.

You and MM are motivating me to make my next recording a higher priority.

Regards,

Lowboy

Tom Teasley
    Participant

Thank again MM and Lowboy, I’m really very lucky as I get a budget from a theatre company to record some tracks and my engineer is great at video as well. Lowboy, I’d love to to hear / see you track some trad blues rep with slide guitar. I had mentioned a melodica hang sometime. In my percussion world these things are sometimes supported by instrument companies. I guess there aren’t many melodica endorsements. MM, I’m on the “wrong” coast, near Washington, DC. I get out west sometimes and may be there before too long at the Remo factory. Stay well, t

Borja
    Participant

Awesome! =D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button