Reply To: Hohner Professional 36 internal adhesive/sealant


Hello Shannon, If your melodica uses a reed plate it is a Piano-36. The Professional 36 only uses individual reeds. The Piano-36 is considered a “Professional” melodica so many tend to call it the Professional 36. what you can use is some bees wax like what they use in accordions for a quick fix. go on Ebay you will find it there, see the link below. you can carefully push it in the areas that leak. I have used this in the past for small leaks, Note: the professional 36 reeds sit on bees wax prior to bolting as the Vibrandoneon, and most accordion reeds.

Mosters of Melodica

Back to top button