Whispers in the Wind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom Teasley
    Participant

This is from a new Cd and show I’m playing. Bamboo flute as well as melodica. I’m also playing all percussion and vocal percussion. Take care and thanks for checking it out. – Tom

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Tom, Excellent performance and combination of instruments used, they mix great together. What inspired you to world music?
    Melodica-Me

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi Tom,

My favorite song of yours so far. I really enjoyed listening to this tune. Lowboy

Tom Teasley
    Participant

Thanks Guy, I used to tour to New Orleans and became interested in all of the cultures via Americana. Later I’ve had opportunities to tour the world as a Cultural Envoy for the St Dept. That has opened a whole new world…so to speak. I’m loving the melodica and especially this forum. I’ve been telling my percussion colleagues that studying the wind instruments is having a huge impact on my percussion playing. Im a HUGE fan of both of your playing. MM, you are really expanding the jazz vocabulary and LB your blues playing is close to my heart. We should try to have a MW convention (hang) sometime. Stay well friends! Tom

Daren
    Keymaster

Great stuff Tom! I really like the spicy tanpura in the background 🙂

Tom Teasley
    Participant

Yea,Daren. Tanpura is like BBQ sauce. It makes everything better 😉 Thanks for checking it out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button