vibrandoneon Ballone Burini

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Andrea Lentullo
    Participant

Hi,
    I’d like to try it, someone of you did?. there are some videos on youtube and it sounds fantastic. it seems it’s the best melodica in the world. are there alternatives? is good for playing chords or rithmic comping? is still in production? ballone burini site doesn’t work…
    thankyou

Andrea

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Hello Andrea, unfortunately the Ballone Burini Vibrandoneon (black plastic our Wood version) was never released. It was basically a Vibrandoneon in name only. It was based off the original Ballone Burini “Eolina” The Eolina came in two version a blow only or blow/draw version. The blow only you can play chords with no issue. With the blow/draw version, your chords are short as much air is lost with this reed setup and this becomes very difficult to play long chords, but you can play a Melody as you blow and continue the melody as you draw making this great for slow long melodies. I request a preorder but was told after many attempt’s that it would not be released as they were going through financial and company issues. I spoke with Guido Tononi the creator of the original Vibrandoneon a few years ago and he mentioned that had tried the new version and was pleased with it and that he was working again with Victoria. I have been on their site many time checking to see if a new Vibrandoneon was ever released, as of today none has been released. I did see on his Facebook page that he had a new version of the Vibrandoneon. I own a Vibrandoneon and an Eolina and love them both, but prefer the tone of the Vibrandoneon, Just Me.
    Melodica-Me

Andrea Lentullo
    Participant

thanks Melodica-Me,
    I need an instrument to do also chord comping… so maybe eolina and vibrandoneon aren’t for me. yesterday I wrote to some Accordina makers
    Laurent Jarry proposed me a used old but in mint conditions Clavietta like new (he does not built piano accordinas)
    Joseph Carrel answered me saying “Hello Mr lentullo, actually we make an accordina keyboard piano professional 41 notes Fa3 to La6″…
    maybe this could be the solution for me? I asked him more informations because the cost is not a joke but his accordinas seems to be very solid and good sounding instruments. someone has tried his piano accordina? how is it? the sound is the same of the button one? Is it really different from other melodicas? Does it have easy tunable single reeds? What are its measures and weight (also of the keys)? Is good in playin chords and melodies?
    thankyou

Andrea

Melodica-Me
    Participant

I would be very interested to see the Carrel piano version. I myself have never seen or have played one. I can tell you that if you are to find either a Vibrandoneon or Eolina you will defiantly pay at least $3-4k since they are no longer made.

Andrea Lentullo
    Participant

Tankyou again for your kindness. I will post here some info if Joseph Carrel will answer to my e-mail
    Have a nice day
    Andrea

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Andrea, I just got a response from Guido on Face Book regarding the new Vibrandoneon

Presentazione nuovo prototipo del mio Vibrandoneon…. prossimamente le news… ?????

Posted by Guido Tononi on Friday, September 28, 2018

Guido Tononi

Anniversary Follower
    Guido Tononi Oscar Verdugo it is not ready yet, we thinks in november, thanks hello ?

Hopefully it will be out soon.
    Melodica-Me

Andrea Lentullo
    Participant

!!!! unbelivable! I didn’t know that claudio Beltrami built it! he made my accordion and lives at an hour from my home. I asked him for a professional melodica some years ago but he said me that he wasn’t interested in the project at that time. maybe now is the moment. I will call him!!!

I’ll tell you
    Thanks
    Andrea

Andrea Lentullo
    Participant

YESSSSS!
    I called Claudio. vibrandoneon from Beltrami accordions is almost finished. in the next month I think I’ll go to try it.
    😉

stay tuned
    Andrea

Melodica-Me
    Participant

This design is by Guido Tononi, I am wondering if it will have the same dual valve design to play notes an octave apart. This is what I really like of the Vibrandoneon. Like Tatu’s last Melodica creation to create the vibrato effect. My new Melodica design uses the same reeds as the Vibrandoneon but does not incorporates the dual valve system due to the note bending device. One day I will figure how to make them bend evenly.
    Melodica-Me

Andrea Lentullo
    Participant

I have some pics of the new vibrandoneon by Claudio. how can I post here?
    Thanks

Andrea

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Awesome, I have trouble posting sometimes, but if you want to send them to me I will try to post.
    Melodica-Me
    Monstersofmelodica@gmail.com

Andrea Lentullo
    Participant
    Melodica-Me
    Participant

Here are the pictures that Andrea took of the new Vibrandoneon

https://pin.it/22tr7zv4cudu5u
    https://pin.it/d5neka5tklxapg

Daren
    Keymaster

Here they are!

New Vibrandoneon

New wooden melodica

Vibrandoneon Ballone Burini

Vibrandoneon designed by Guido Tononi

I like the simple look of this, I hope he doesn’t cut anything into the grill, should keep the sound a little mellower…!

Melodica-Me
    Participant

There is no picture of the rear so it is hard to know where the sound will come from. plus 37 keys 🙂 Thanks to Andrea for making the drive to take the pictures. In my conversation with Guido Tononi, he says it should be done in a couple more months. Time to start saving again

Melodica-Me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button