Trouble with the website

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lowboy
    Participant

Hi Troy,

A quick comment about troubles with the website in case my contact email did not make it through.

I have observed over the last week that–at least on this side of the pond–the website has been working very slowly or sometimes not at all. The home page opens (often slowly), but then when I try to navigate, it takes 30 seconds to a couple of minutes for the next window to open. A couple of times over the last week, the website did not seem to respond at all. I tell you this just in case that information is helpful to you in your troubleshooting efforts.

Is anyone else experiencing slow responses from the website?

Regards,

Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi,

So here is a quick test of trying to post a link to a photo.

Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi,

So here is a quick test of trying to post a link to a photo.

Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

As Troy has observed, the link to my photo did not work and it took a long time for the message to post.

I just realized I did not use the img (image) option. Let me try again.

Lowboy

Abstract of Melodica

Lowboy
    Participant

It does not look like the img function worked, though it seemed to leave a space for the image. Troy, I hope this experiment helps.

Regards,

Tom

Daren
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback Lowboy.

I’ve got someone looking into the speed, and link issues now. Is anyone else experiencing the site loading very slowly, or not at all?

Troy

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Yes, I just logged on and it took about a minute before the site loaded, and about 30 seconds to get on this topic.
    Melodica-Me

Alan Brinton
    Participant

For the past two days, the site or specific pages have loaded very slowly or not at all, though just now it seems to be working reasonably well.

jazzman1945
    Participant

Hi everyone! I have with this website no speed problems

Daren
    Keymaster

I think the speed and link issues should be fixed now…

Lowboy
    Participant

Yes, the website is back in full swing. Now I have to just figure out how to post a photo properly! That is harder than playing a melodica. Lowboy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button