Suzuki Pro-37v2 Replacement Extension Tube

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TequilaKez
    Participant

Anyone know where I can order another extension tube for my Suzuki Pro-37v2?
    Thanks in advance!

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Hi, TequilaKez. The actual tube may be available on eBay. Search for Suzuki Melodion Mouthpiece, and scroll down the list of items.

But melodica extension tubes are almost all the same in diameter, though they may differ in length or color. What’s different are the fittings on the end that plugs into the melodica. So if you still have that fitting, any replacement tube (for example a cheap one on Amazon.com) will work. There are some differences in flexibility. The original black tubes on some Suzuki and Hammond models are especially nice. eBay is likely the cheaper source, but you can also try searching at Rakuten, the Japanese buying service.

If all else fails, let me know and I’ll try to find one for you.

David I Am
    Participant
    Alan Brinton
    Participant

Can’t beat that! Thanks for zeroing in on this.

TequilaKez
    Participant

Wow thanks for that! I had searched the Australian ebay but couldn’t find specific Suzuki variety. I can say they’re certainly not universal as I’ve been using one from a friends Honer and it requires some double sided tape to make the diameter fit the hole on the Suzuki.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button