Suzuki Alto Melodion M-37C plus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Has anyone seen this:

Are we dealing with something new here or just a color scheme change “plus”the goose-neck mouthpiece?

Daren
    Keymaster

Hmmm, some photos on the Suzuki Facebook page here. Something seems a little fishy though…

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Color scheme plus Hammond 44 goose neck, it appears to me. It’s nice looking, though. (Where are my paint cans?)

Melodica-Me
    Participant

My question for those of you that play the M37 what is the added plus? Is it the flex tube? I love my Suzuki Hammond melodeon’s so I am thinking of trying one out but the color really turns me off.
    Melodica-Me

Alan Brinton
    Participant

The plus is the goose neck flex tube from the Hammond 44. My guess is that it is otherwise just an M-37C. In terms of color scheme, the regular black M-37C would be a better match for your conservative tastes. I have a black M-36 (ca. 1990?) that would also look pretty spiffy with the black tube.

pianonymous
    Participant

In this September,22th I performed at melodion festival in tokyo,
    then I checked the M-37C PLUS.

Leed: same as M-37C,but sound was little bit difference because of paint.

Key: same as hammond44(yellowish)

accessories: goose-neck mouthpiece(I don’t need it because I have it already),Shoulder Case(coloring was kawaii)

It seems to have been the target customer, such as: “Hammond44 or pro-V2 is too expensive, but want to buy a professional model”…
    Some of the performers were using the PLUS in the melodion festival For advertising.
    These videos will be published at a later date.

Alessandro
    Participant

I’d love to install that goose neck flex tube on my Suzuki M-37c. Can anyone suggest me where to find it?
    If no one knows, I’d like to construct it by myself, any suggestions in this case?

Thanks in advance everybody!

Alan Brinton
    Participant

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/westmusic/item/4939334118623/

Well, it looks like they’re sold out on that one, the MP-161. There’s an MP-181 on eBay, to which you add your own mouthpiece:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SUZUKI-keyboard-harmonica-melodica-extension-mouthpiece-MP-181-JAPAN-/121788467783

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Alessandro, they have an extension that may work for you as well on Ebay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/121788467783

Melodica-Me

Alessandro
    Participant

Alan & Melodica-me, thanks a lot for the clues! I think I’ll buy it in these days. Thanks again!

Maria T. Grieco
    Participant

I may have purchased the last available MP-161 from the rakuten website for my new Suzuki M-37C. Love the gooseneck!

Bruno Travi
    Participant

Yesterday I bought the M-37C Plus and today returned it, the reason? many notes and octaves out of tune !!
    I share the brochure:

Alan, you are “The Melodica Encyclopedia Man” I have two questions:
    ¿What is the difference between “tapered reed” vs “Reed”?
    ¿What is the difference between M-37 (1977~1999) and the M-37C? ¿The reeds?

Thanks

Bruno

Bruno Travi
    Participant

Bruno Travi
    Participant

Bruno Travi
    Participant

M-37C Plus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button