Some Thoughts On Vintage

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Andre
    Participant

Andre
    Participant

Oh Allan by the way she mentioned just that about the cars. She said that the problem was not in the melodica but was in desiring things. And then also said “imagine that you would like to have a collection of cars… We would be screwed” . So I guess that argument wouldn’t work! Maybe I will hide it as well. Lol.

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi Andre,

You wife is a wise person, yet the desire for new types of melodicas is not something we can easily control. Between that and your cat being sick, it sounds like you could use some help this year. I have an extra Yamaha P-32D that I would like to send to you. It would add a little Christmas spirit to my holiday season to do that. Please go to the Craig’s List advertising link below and email me your mailing address. I will send the melodica to you.

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/msg/4751710957.html

Regards,

Lowboy

Andre
    Participant

Hi Lowboy

Thank you so much for your kind offer! When I woke up and read your post I was speechless and deeply touched. Not for the fact that it was possible to have the melodica. But for your gesture. Specially now, with my cat sick and all of that!
    What an unspected surprise! 🙂
    I really don’t know what to say, but I am profoundly thankful…
    Me and my wife are designers, and we run a small Internet t-shirt website, go there and if you like the shirts choose one for you and your wife. 🙂 That will be our Christmas gift to you.
    Here is the link:
    http://mypositivevibes.com
    Also if you need help with anything related with design, ex. Logos, flyers, CD covers :), etc.. Just talk to me!
    I’m off to work but I will send you an email after!
    Once again thank you so much Lowboy.
    André.

Alan Brinton
    Participant

On the high road with Lowboy. The Yamaha P-32 and Suzuki M-32 are equals, IMHO, the best 32 key melodicas out there. Happy Holidays, indeed.

My dogs send their Get Well wishes to your cat, Andre. I have to admit I wouldn’t trade my dogs for all the melodicas in Melodica World.

Andre
    Participant

Hi Allan
    Thank you so much for your support!
    We wish you and your family, dogs included, a nice Christmas season!
    Best regards 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button