Show Us Your Melodica Photos and Artwork–Thread No. 2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Lowboy
    Participant

Man and Melodica

Lowboy

Herman van Aartsen
    Participant

Hi Lowboy,

Very very very nicely done! Do you allow me to use it as a background for my desktop? If yes, is a HiRes version available? I like the atmosphere of it. Many thnx.

With regards,
    Herman

Jerry Ballard
    Participant

My new Regina Accordina from Slovenia
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/zlUxNzazKZ7gMFcm2

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi Herman,

Yes I would allow you to use a high resolution image of my photograph on your computer as a screen saver. I do believe I have a high res image somewhere. I will put a note on my chalkboard to remind me to look this weekend. For other uses, please contact me for permission. Thanks for your interest. Please contact me on my SoundCloud page and we can swap email addresses and I can send you the file. Search on Lowboy Bootay on SoundCloud.com and you should be able to contact me by email.

Regards,

Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

One word Jerry. WOW! Two words. Gorgeous. Bodacious. Lowboy

Jerry Ballard
    Participant

Yeah, it’s really beautifully crafted. It has a brighter and more clarinetish tone than my Dreux. The downside is that the overtones make chords really harsh. The Dreux is much better for chords. But this thing is tight and loud so I think it may be a better single line instrument for performing.
    It’s nice to have 2 distinct sounds.
    I just got back from the Havana Jazz Festival in Cuba and talked to a performer who was using a Shure headset mic for his recorder-ish instrument, which sounded great, even with a full band. Just ordered one and will repout on how it works.
    Accordina are really hard to mic.

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi Herman,

I have two high res images of the photograph you are interested in. Get your email address to me and I will send you a link for downloading. Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

I see my first two images have disappeared. I have either moved them from the directory (doing a lot of photograph and file management work lately, or maybe I did not embed them properly. Will try again.

Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

I think I deleted a few photos that I shared during the process of deleting duplicates off of my computer. Here is another version of the colored melodica photo. Let’s see how this one looks. I don’t think I edited it. Lowboy

Photo of Melodicas

Lowboy
    Participant

Here is one I always liked. Lowboy

Hohner Piano 36

Jerry Ballard
    Participant

Sorry for the re-post but I wanted to see if I could get the images of my new Accordina to show up directly by using the ‘img’ tag…
    Regina Accordina

Note: apparently not. ?

Lowboy
    Participant

Melodica in the grill.

Photo of Melodica in Grill of Truck

Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

Looks like I need to try again.

Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

Melodica in the grill of a 1966 Chevy Suburban. I think I have it this time.

Melodica in the grill

Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

Howdy,

The more comparisons I make between the Hohner HM-26 melodica and analog synths, the more similarities I see.

ModulationHohner HM-26

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button