Show us you your melodica photos and artwork

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Paul Durham
    Participant

This was the model that was my second melodica. Gave it away to a harmonica enthusiast who was performing in our nursing home. I will always have a soft spot for that Hohner. They were built to last back then.

Alan Brinton
    Participant

I don’t expect it to be a fix-it project. It appears to be of fairly recent vintage and, assuming that it’s in good playing condition, is worth far more than $22, which is a freakishly low price. I want it to experiment with the Bootay playing techniques.

Lowboy
    Participant

I think Hohner Piano 26s are one of the most common melodicas in existence. They seem to be for sale everwhere in the world. And as you observed, they are inexpensive to purchase. Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

Keyboard Harmonica and Ghost Player

Lowboy
    Participant

It looks like the photo went away. Too many edits on my part. Here it is again.

Keyboard Harmonica Gig Bag

Lowboy
    Participant

One more time.

Keyboard Melodica and Ghost Player

Keyboard Harmonica

Lowboy
    Participant

Keyboard Harmonica, Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant
    Lowboy
    Participant

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi,

So none of my photo appear because Dropbox.com broke all the links to them in a move to change their service. Horrible move by them. I am leaving Dropbox.com and moving to another service. In the meantime, I will start a new thread and over time we can build up another database of photos.

Regards,

Lowboy

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button