Replacement Mouthpieces

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Philip May
    Participant

Hi all!

I recently purchased a Yamaha P37D and it’s great. Unfortunately it arrived with an extension pipe but no mouthpiece. I’d rather just buy a mouthpiece than go through the hassle of returning the instrument and getting a new set – could anybody offer any advice on where to purchase mouthpieces for the P37D or at least which mouthpieces will fit the instrument?

Many thanks!

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Other brands of mouthpieces do not fit the Yamahas, Philip. Are you in the U.S.?

Philip May
    Participant

That’s a shame. I’m in the UK, but happy to order a Yamaha mouthpiece from overseas if necessary. Do you know of any stockists?

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Chuya in Japan and buying services Rakuten and Buyee are possibilities. However It would not cost much more to buy a Yamaha P-25F (yellow) pianica, around $50 US now on Amazon.com USA. That will get you the identical mouthpiece and a sweet little compact melodica you may end up playing as much as the P-37D. Probably $25+ delivered for just the mouthpiece from Japan. P-32D is another option. The sound of all three is quite similar.

Philip May
    Participant

Sounds worth it to me! Thanks for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button