New Silicon washers for your Clavietta

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Melodica-Me
    Participant

If anyone is interested, I have a few full sets of Silicone washers for your Clavietta. Replace those old brittle, leaky, clankers with these soft ones. I have replaced all my Clavietta with these and they work great. Contact me our Monster of Melodica Facebook page or contact me at Monstersofmelodica@gmail.com
    $25.00 USD plus shipping.
    Melodica-Me

If anyone is interested, I have a few full sets of silicone washers for your Clavietta for sale. Easy to replace. Message me here for details. We be diggin these replacements.

Posted by Monsters of Melodica on Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Gianandrea
    Participant

I would like to report my experience with the silicon washers that Melodica-Me sent me; I have a vintage Clavietta that is estetically perfect but unusable due to plastic washer aging; virtually all the washers were brittle and broken; the leakage was so huge that it was a big mess to play it; I wrote to Oscar and I received a complete set of white silicon washers so I had the chance to give new life to my Clavietta; I spent one hour to change all the brittle washers; the new silicon washers perfectly fit to the original ones and after I finished I understood why there so hype about the Clavietta tone; it is silky and deep. A big thanks to Melodica-Me.

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Thanks for the report, Gianandrea. I’m wondering how airtight your Clavietta is now. Is there anything else you did to reduce leakage?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button