New Monsters of Melodica Recording World Session II "Take Five"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Melodica-Me
    Participant

Well its time for another Monsters of Melodica “World Recording Session II” this time it is Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five”. We will post information about “World Session III” in November 2017 So keep your ears and Eyes open if you would like to submit a contribution. The Monsters of Melodica would like to thank everyone here on MelodicaWorld that participated in WRSII.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIjajIu8iZk&t=6s

Lowboy
    Participant

The best yet from Monsters of Melodica. Nice Work Oscar and all contributors.

I would love to take a crack at a solo in WRSIII.

Lowboy

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Fantastico!

Paul Durham
    Participant

Nice “HARP” bluesy sound. Really shows the versatility of the melodica as a serious instrument.

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Great production. The graphics are outstanding, as usual, and I like the way individual performances are highlighted. How you worked all those remote contributions together is amazing, Oscar.

Quetscher
    Participant

That’s fantastic, Oscar! I’m very proud to be a part of that recording and I’m honoured to play alongside these great melodica players. Also fabulous graphics! Greetings, Quetscher

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Thanks guys, lots of great players on this session. So many talented players with great submissions made it extremely difficult to choose who we would use on the video. One of the players I was really excited about was Mario Dueñas. Most everyone who has seen videos of melodicas has seen Mario Dueñas video of “My Funny Valentine” one of the best videos out there. What makes this recording and video special to me is how it can bring so many Melodica lovers together to demonstrate how great a Melodica can sound if given the opportunity. Special thanks to everyone here on Melodicaworld that joined us, you are all awesome.
    We look forward to WS-III and look forward to have more great players join the Monsters of Melodica.
    Thank you again
    Melodica-Me
    Monsters of Melodica

Bruno Travi
    Participant

Thanks Oscar for the invitation, its always an honor to participate with the Monster of Melodica and with great musicians.

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Hello All: Unfortunately our Monsters of Melodica Video of Take Five got deleted during a set up change. Please see the new link. We had a total of 17,210 view in 6 days before we lost the video.

Thanks for your support.
    Melodica-Me

Alan Brinton
    Participant

That’s an incredible number of views, Oscar. You must have a very large family. In all seriousness, it is truly amazing. The Monsters are building up an impressive following, with good reason.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button