Monsters of Melodica World Session V “Mercy Mercy Me” (The Ecology)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Melodica-Me
    Participant

It’s Time for another Monsters of Melodica World Session. This year its Marvin Gayes “Mercy Mercy Me”
    The Monsters of Melodica would like to thank everyone who took the time to participated in this video. This years WS V Soloist includes our youngest melodica soloist from New York NY, Kai Mandelbaum, Misha Grossu from Moldova, The return of Nathan de-Broize King from the UK, and a duo solo with Marko Segura from Costa Rica and Mister Melodica “yours truly” . With contributing melodica players from the Muhammad Khalid from UAE, Marco Ruiz from Colombia, and Barbara Weiss, Frances “Funky Fran” Demortcky, Pau Doh Lim and Chad Dole here in the USA. We invite everyone to join us next year for WS VI. If you would like to join us, send us a short email at MonstersofMelodica@gmail.com and say “I WANT TO JAM WITH THE MONSTERS” and we will put you on the list to receive the information package.

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Wonderful playing and stunning imagery! I love the way contributors are woven into that. This is one of the best Monsters productions.

Daren
    Keymaster

Very nice Oscar. The background graphics are cool, and I love Misha’s solo entry!

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Thanks Daren, Alan, Misha is a very good player and a fantastic accordion player. I was very happy to have out youngest melodica player (Kai Mandelbaum) to date, give me hope that there are teens that think the melodica is cool 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button