Monsters of Melodica "Valdez in the Country"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Melodica-Me
    Participant

Daren
    Keymaster

Sounds great MM. Well done! And good producing skills from Melody!

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Thanks Daren, I was really excited To finally use my Hohner Electra Melodica for this recording. I used it for the intro, solo and for the sub-sonic Moog bass effect at the end. I had originally recorded a more airy flute sound for the solo, but after listening to it several times, Melody changed it to a more aggressive guitar synth sound.
    Melodica-Me

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Super! It’s great to hear such great melodicans playing together. Excellent graphics as usual.

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Thanks Alan, and thank you for the heads up on the Suzuki M M. I really appreciate everyone’s help in finding these treasures.
    Melodica-Me

Bruno Travi
    Participant

Thanks for the invitation MM, very good production !!

pianonymous
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your invite Melodica-Me!!
    from tokyo melodica orc.

Melodica-Me
    Participant

pianonymous, thank you for taking time to work on the project. Also thank you for translating the Suzuki midi melodion manual. It makes a lot of sense not that I can read the translation. I greatly appreciate you and Rotan spending your time on it. I am planning to use the Midi melodion on A recording this summer. For now I am working on a Melodica related project that is taking all my spare time. The next Monsters of Melodica release is for July-August, so I have a little time to work on the Midi Melodion and time to work the bugs out.
    Thank you
    Melodica-Me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button