Janko Melodica

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    David Colpitts
    Participant

Hi, Steve. Just checking if my emails got to you?

David

David Colpitts
    Participant

Hello, Janko melodica folks. I have just returned to the Janko obsession, after making a truly successful conversion of a small MIDI controller for my iPad musical play. It reminded me of the melodicas I converted some 4 years ago, and made me ready to start the next project, which is a Yamaha 32 key. This week! And, I have further refined the “Jancolpitts” method, which is simple, takes less time than my first attempts, does not involve opening the case at all, adds slight weight, and could honestly be done so as to not void the manufacturer’s warranty! Oh, and might be done for $20-40 US dollars, depending upon your design choices and what’s already at hand But I rant….I’ve a button-swap planned for the second melodica, and then the new project. But I will try to post a short video, for “proof of concept” on the whole idea.

Daren
    Keymaster

Please post the video, this is really interesting!

David Colpitts
    Participant

Thanks! I certainly will. I don’t think I’ve ever posted a video here; is there an “attachment” button, or do I need to “link”?

Daren
    Keymaster

Best to link from youtube

David Colpitts
    Participant

Thanks! That’s what I’ll do. Halfway through the Yamaha 32 key, and wishing I’d sprung for a 37 key. Maybe next!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button