Janko Melodica

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

After almost a decade of research, design and work, I am pleased to announce with the help of the amazing artist/designer Patricia Sichmanova, the completion of the 3d printed Janko Melodica. With thirty seven digitally designed janko keys, you can turn any Hohner Performer 37 or Airboard 37 into a portable, loud and extremely playable Janko keyboard.
    Now with a fraction of the cost of other hard to come by janko keyboards, you can have a janko keyboard instrument that fits right in your hand and goes wherever you go!

I love this instrument.

Janko Melodica in Action!

Participant

A few questions:

– What is the cost?

– Can there be a light/dark pattern made which is typical of Janko keyboards?

– Will keyboards be available for other 37-key melodicas, such as Yamaha or Suzuki?

Participant

Yes, I am also interested. Are you in fact manufacturing and marketing these?

Participant

Hi everybody!

Info and prices here:

Janko Melodica Information

I am making and marketing these, thus far they are only for the Hohner Performer 37 and Hohner Airboard 37 Melodicas. If you get a set you can color them anyway you like but they will come white.

Basically it’s $350 for a melodica with keys installed or $175 for the keys. See link for more detail!

Daren BanarsëDaren Banarsë
    Keymaster

How about a video 🙂

Participant
    Daren BanarsëDaren Banarsë
    Keymaster

I love it! Is it a big adaption from playing standard keys? Would possibly be worth it just for the look 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
Close
Close