I have a Hohner 1960’s metal and wood Melodica Professional 36

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ron
    Participant

You can blow in the hole and make it work but it seems very airy. I believe it leaks a lot. I do not have a mouthpiece or hose. I do not play the Melodica. I picked it up at a sale. I play guitar and sing, I love music, and it looked interesting. I am willing to sell it to someone that could give it a better home. I removed the metal back once and there is a paper inside with a date that I believe was the first year they were made. I do not wish to remove it again as I know nothing about them, but, I would open it to check the date for you if you found that necessary.

Shannon M
    Participant

I may be interested. Air leaks can be very simple or very difficult to repair. I don’t know the protocol for this forum, but if you would like to email me, I can be contacted at shannonmcgee61 at yahoo dot com.

If I am violating any rules, please let me know.

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Ron, I would be interested in purchasing the Pro-36 as well. oxvimd@aol.com let me know.
    Thanks
    Melodica-Me

Adam Tombs
    Participant

Hi

I am also keen, although I doubt I can offer a better home for your pro 36 than Oscar. Next in line please Chooditj@gmail.com

Thanks

Ron
    Participant

Thank You for your interest. The Melodica has been sold and will soon be headed to its new home.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button