hohner professional 36 broken reed repaired by very kind accordion repairer.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam Tombs
    Participant

Just wanted to celebrate my pro 36 return to me all repaired and wonderful. It had a broken reed and other tuning problems.
    This guy;
    http://www.siskovski-melos.com

Is an accordion repairer of the first water and a very nice fellow. I never endorse anything but this time I wanted to share his details with the group in case he can help one of us. Customised a larger accordion reed down to size and other minor repairs in a few hours. Very happy man here.

Adam Tombs
    Participant

Forgot to add, he is very reasonable with his fees for his services.

barb
    Participant

Hi Melodica Me-
    Can you tell me the exact address or phone number where you got the hammond reeds and gasket? I have 44 and now a hyper coming in the mail soon. (I SWEAR it’s my LAST melodica! ok, just ONE more…)

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Beezer, go to ebay and locate the following seller
    Yasoohmusic1109 you can actually get it from him cheaper than Hammond Suzukie. His name is Yasuo of grovin, well that’s what he writes lol. He will get them for you. Don’t forget to order a gasket $5 bucks extra but if you break yours taking the reed plate out if may give you leak issues.
    Simply write Yasoohmusic1109 in the search box and his store will pop up. He was very helpful and responded very fast.
    I wish I could find reeds for my Vibrandoneon this easy.
    Melodica-Me
    Monsters of Melodica

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button