Hohner Claviola

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Melodica-Me
    Participant

So Christmas came early for Melodica-Me.

Hohner Claviola
    Hohner Claviola
    Hohner Claviola
    Hohner Claviola
    Hohner Claviola

Shannon M
    Participant

MM,
    Nice find! it looks to be in excellent shape. Looking forward to your review.

Shannon

Lowboy
    Participant

Unbelievable. I would love to own one of those. Can’t wait to hear it. Where did you find it? Lowboy

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Hey Lowboy, I was looking at images for the Claviola and one was a listing for sale, so it was a Negotiated offer on EBay Germany.
    Melodica-Me

Quetscher
    Participant

Congratulations Melodica-Me, you now seem to be the only person in the world to own each and every high-end melodica that has ever been built by Hohner. And what a beauty that Claviola is! I remember having seen the eBay offer some weeks ago…

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Thanks Quetscher, I was very happy to have found it in “new condition” even the case seams it was never traveled. The seller did a incredible job shipping it as well. I was not in the market for one but when I saw it I had to buy it, not knowing if I would find another later in that condition. I would love to know if there are other Hohner Melodicas that were produced in small numbers. I would especially like to know the history of the “Solist” as I have never seen any articles written about it.

Melodica-Me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button