bought a “suzuki melodion a-25c”, got a question or two.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Doogals Geger
    Participant

hello, new member and amateur guitarist/pianist/vocalist here. so i bought it from a nice old man a few days ago, it came in a case and says “suzuki melodion a-25c”. two questions, first, is it a good melodica, and second, is it worth anything? i’m keeping it be it worth 2 dollars or 500, so it’s just a question of interest (like did i get totally scammed by this sweet seeming old feller or did i get my money’s worth) and i’d assume you people know. i know nothing about melodica price classes and it wasn’t really easy to figure out from the net. happy travels

Doogals Geger
    Participant

i forgot to say. 20 bucks i payed for it

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Douglas, the Suzuki A-25C is a great Melodion, you actually got a great deal. This model is hard to come by and rarely come up on Ebay and other auction sites. The estimated value is approx. $75-125 depending on its condition, and if it came with its mouth piece (straight and Flex hose) as well as its case. Note: they can be worth a lot less of they are in bad shape such as broken key, case, or with a lot of markings on the keys that can not be removed. I hope this helps
    Melodica-me

Larry Shone
    Participant

Mine is a Suzuki 37, very good instrument!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button