Here’s Melodica-Me’s photos
Hi Troy, here some pictures of the donor melodica I bought for $20 bucks on Ebay and the (2) Clavietta’s I repaired. I also took a few pictures of the materials I used, all found at a local hardware store. The picture of the TFE used was modified with a couple of drops of vanilla so it would not smell. There are other products that would probably work better, but this worked fine and it was inexpensive. Note the first Clavietta I repaired is the one I use all the time. This is the one (shiny back) with all the new washers and gasket. The second clavietta (dull back) I only replaced the hard washers and (1) key that was broken with some of the donor parts. The matte under the donor Clavietta is a cutting matte very useful while cutting the gasket material. I wish I would have taken pictures during the whole process then it would have made a good tutorial. One more thing the washers I used are not the best fit but they worked great, they move a little but they do not leak air tension will need to be tweaked just a bit after replacing your old ones (screw next to reed). If you have any questions just let me know.