Reply To: Yamaha P37E


Oh, if you can not purchase outside of Japan, I can help importing.Payment should be sent by Amazon E-mail giftcard.
Fixed price + EMS (actual expenses only : depending on estimate) + Please buy my CD as handling charge! Ha ha

If you are concerned about importing from me, I recommend contacting Taniguchi Musical Instruments.

They specialize in accordion and harmonica, they also ship to any countries. If you say “Hearing(Introduced) from Akeo”, maybe it should be a little discount.

Back to top button