Reply To: Gasket replacement?


Hi, Henry, I see a plethora of plumber’s tape out there. What’s the name of what you used, and is it silicon based? Thanks.

On second thought, the silicons look like they stick to themselves more than they do other items. I wonder exactly HOW that is useful for plumbing.

Back to top button